This pack contains 15 generic monster tokens, 2 large generic monster tokens, 2 NPC tokens, 5 ally tokens, 2 small boss tokens and 1 large boss token. Plenty to start out most adventures!
The small tokens are 23mm diameter, the large tokens are 48mm diameter so as not to obscure gridded maps.
These are available in a variety of wood finishes.
'Standard' Finish is for veneered wood that is not varnished.
'Premium' Finish is for veneered wood that has a satin varnish coat.
If you have previously purchased tokens, to have the same finish you will need to select the "Premium" finish.
The MDF wood is ideal if you wish to paint your own tokens.
Dimensions of the tokens are approximate due to the laser cutting process and variations in wood.
Wood is a natural product so variations in the grain will occur - colours may not accurately match the pictures due to lighting, your monitor calibration etc.
If you don't see your country in our shipping list, send us a message and we'll look into the rates!
Please also visit our website : www.dungeontokens.com
Postage is a fixed rate to account for heavier parcels.
Significant overages will be refunded once parcels are dispatched.
Sadly I can't set weight-based shipping through Etsy!
If you have any questions please contact me before ordering.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewelry, for example), if you contact me directly.
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
· as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
· when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
· if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
· Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
· Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
· Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
· Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
· Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
· Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
· Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Christopher Baker, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com
Alternately you may mail me at:
25 Parisi Way
If you have a request for something more specific to your needs, just drop us a message and we'll see if we can work something out!
International orders are shipped first class tracked. Please contact us for your tracking information should you require it. International orders usually take 5-10 working days however these can take significantly longer due to customs.
Domestic parcels are sent 2nd Class via Royal Mail, this has limited tracking options.
We use a fixed rate for shipping to cover the cost of a small parcel and packaging material. If you are ordering multiple items please make sure to place one order to reduce the overall charges you will pay. If you have any questions about shipping quotes please send us a message before ordering.
We are not responsible for any customs and import taxes that may be due if purchasing from outside the UK.
A lot of Etsy sellers have extremely fancy looking packaging. We prefer to use a mixture of new and pre-loved boxes and packaging material to reduce the waste generated by cardboard and bubble wrap. Your packaging may not always look the prettiest, but it will be secure and more environmentally friendly!
If you are wanting to buy these items as a gift and have them delivered directly to the recipient, please let me know before purchase and I will let you know your options.
In the event that your parcel is returned to us (failed to deliver, not collected from post office etc) the following options are available:
1) The option to pay for shipping and have the item re-sent to you.
2) The option to have your order refunded less the original cost of shipping.
We will await a response before providing either option.
Claims older than 6 months from the date of order will not be processed.
If you are unfortunate enough to receive your item damaged in transit, please provide us with images of the packaging, both internal and external and detailed images of the damage to the model as soon as possible.
Once we have this information we'll be in touch to discuss the best way to resolve this for you.
Providing the necessary requirements are met, in most instances the items will be refunded rather than replaced to expedite a resolution.
Claims for damage, part loss or non-delivery MUST be made within 80 calendar days of the date of posting with the requested proof (see above), or no claim will be entertained. Royal Mail has no legal liability for any loss if at the time of the claim 80 days has expired from the date of posting
In the event that your parcel has not been received, we suggest you contact us as soon as possible to check that it hasn't been returned to us as a non-delivery.
If the item has not been returned to us or has been marked as delivered but you don't have the parcel, you should contact us immediately.
Please note, in the UK, Royal Mail doesn't consider 2nd class "lost" until 10 business days after the estimated due date.
Claims for damage, part loss or non-delivery MUST be made within 80 calendar days of the date of posting with the requested proof (see above), or no claim will be entertained. Royal Mail has no legal liability for any loss if at the time of the claim 80 days has expired from the date of posting.
We are not responsible for any orders which have gone missing or been damaged due to the customer adding the incorrect address details at check out. If you did not contact us to amend prior to shipping, this is also something we are not responsible for. You will have to wait until the package has been returned to us before we can re-send for an additional postage fee.
If it is marked as delivered, you will need to contact USPS.
USPS vehicles use GPS that can automatically update a package as "delivered" prematurely. Please wait another business day as the package could have been marked as delivered by mistake and will arrive the following day.
Contact your local USPS post office, not the USPS hotline. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker, and better service.
Ask who delivered the package, and ask for the details of that day's delivery.
USPS is used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information.
If the package still does not show up, please call USPS to file a claim.
You may need to contact your local police dept to file a stolen item report.
Mar 1, 2024
Very happy with the product. Would highly recommend
Feb 8, 2024
These are great I got them for my boyfriend who's dming for us and he loved them!
Jan 24, 2024
Very high quality tokens, nice clear design and good size and structure. I went with walnut and I’m really pleased with the colour and texture!
Jan 23, 2024
Great product. Exactly as described and arrived on time.
Jan 20, 2024
These are great in tactility, look amazing and are very very helpful when running a game, lightweight and easy to move around a board/table, if you play alot of DnD and need to easily cart you stuff around-go for these you would be disappointed.